DIY Phone Holder, from now you don’t have to pay for it while you make it for free
Tired of searching for a suitable phone holder ? here is ideas to DIY phone holder
Cannot find your phone holder preferred color?
Now you can DIY phone holder for free & customize it the way you like
IDEA 1: DIY Phone Holder from Toilet Paper Rolls
- You will need :
Small toilet paper rolls – pencil – scissor – cutter – glue – some of your favourite coloured paper from old magazine , book , or just some photos .
- Steps :
- Bring the rolls , place it vertically on straight clean surface .
- use your pencil to draw a line in the middle but make sure that the line is Diagonal as the picture number.1 and not a straight line .
- Start to cut the rolls on the pencil mark with the cutter at both sides but don’t cut it till the end of other side of the roll , just stop there & I’ll tell what to do next .
- cut only 0.7 cm or less in straight horizontally position as it shows .
- draw a straight line from the two edges & Go up with the cutter and cut it till it become 2 parts .
- now the fun began , but some paper glue on the roll and paste your kind of paper that you choose before , you can also put some blank white paper and paint on it as preferred .
- finally cut out the rest of paper & make sure that you pasted the edges perfectly .
IDEA 2 : DIY Phone Holder “TOAST Phone Holder” :
- you will need :
soft sponge (square block/medium size) – brown chalk pastel (if you can’t find one, just use a brown eye shadow make up) –cutter–black marker pen – blusher brush.
- steps :
- put the sponge block on clean straight surface .
- using your cutter , make a small angled cut on both sides only right & left .
- start to peeling of the brown calk pastel with your cutter in order to have soft brown powder ( or the eye shadow ) .
- with the blusher brush , start to paint all the sponge block with the brown powder we made earlier
- finally , make a clean straight cuts just from the above , where you can easily put you phone through those cuts .
- draw a smiley face with the marker pen on the front or any emoji’s you like .
congratulation .. now you have your own toast phone stand .
IDEA 3 : DIY Phone Holder “Cups Stand with Speaker System” :
Any easy way for great dorm room sound?
- You will need :
2 plastic cups – a toilet paper roll – Washi tape – Xacto knife and a Sharpie
- Steps :
- Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife.
- Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out.
- Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot.
So you can also learn how to make simple gift using mason jar & photos in simple steps like these one
don’t forget to check our section of diy-how-to articles to learn the best & simple ways of doing things by yourself in easy steps